Buying through an online auction has a lot of advantages, like finding vehicles on a budget, checking their history using a VIN report, and searching within a wide variety of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Since an auto auction offers a good deal of cars to any taste, the bidding competition is fierce. This means that someone can outbid you during the live auction, which takes place after preliminary bidding. Fortunately, there is another option that excludes the chance of being outbid—a “Buy It Now” button. In this blog, we’re clarifying what “Buy It Now” salvage cars are at our auto auction.
Understanding “Buy it Now” Option on the Stock Page
Some cars at Salvagebid are available with a “Buy It Now” price. This is the price for which a car can be sold immediately, without bidding. The insurance companies or sellers determine these prices depending on the vehicle’s damage, mileage, and overall condition.
The “Buy It Now” button allows you to purchase a car in a few clicks and to skip the auction process. If you click this button, your bid is binding and can’t be canceled. All fees (for a transaction, transfer of the ownership, and auction charges) are still applicable if you purchase a car with a “buy it now” option. You can calculate them on your own in our built-in fee calculator, located right under the “Maximum Possible Bid” field.
Explore “Buy It Now” Salvage Cars at Car Auction
We have thousands of cars available with “Buy It Now” prices and they range from a Ford Fiesta available for $1,500 to a luxury Bentley Continental GTC for $77,000. In this section, we’re spotlighting some of the best offers we have on Salvagebid.
- 2011 Ford Fiesta SE – $1,500
- Hail damaged 2020 Hyundai Accent with less than 10,000 miles – $9,000
- Hail damaged 2016 Mazda CX-3 – $6,650
- Repossessed 2014 Ford Fusion – $4,900;
- 2019 Nissan Altima SR with less than 24 thousand miles – $12,975
- 2020 Toyota Camry with rear damage and only 2,530 miles – $12,000
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara with 21 thousand miles (JK) – $22,600
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE with rear damage – $14,600
- 2020 Nissan Rogue SV with 26 thousand miles – $11,500
- 2019 Acura MDX – $17,000
Luxury Small Sedans:
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S with electrical damage and a powerful V8 – $35,000
- Run & drive verified 2012 Mercedes-Benz S 550 4MATIC – $10,000
- 2020 Toyota GR Supra with a $78,103 ACV – $36,000
- 2016 Bentley Continental GTC V8 S – $77,000
- Customized 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport with 51 thousand miles on the odometer – $17,000
- 2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty – $21,000
- 2019 Ford F-450 Super Duty – $48,300
You can choose your next car from more than 5,000 “buy it now” salvage cars. Use our Vehicle Finder to sort vehicles by their model, make, year, or title type. Another recommendation from the Salvagebid team is to use a vehicle lookup by VIN or a free license plate lookup tool.
To join our community, start by creating your Salvagebid account: use our “Register Now” button and fill in the required information or sign up with your Facebook or Google account. Upload a copy of your government-issued ID or passport, place a refundable security deposit, and you’re ready to bid. We’ll happily answer your questions at + 1 (360) 347-1300 (6:00 AM – 3:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday) or via our contact form.